Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Lame first post...

Hi, intarweb.

This is my 2nd foray in the blogsphere. Forgive me for the lameness of this first post for it is a test.

Actually, this is my twentieth or thirtieth post; and third or fourth or fifth blog.

This is another one of my creations http://jstool.blogspot.com/ don't go here unless you want to read about drag and droppable objects into containers in crappy javascript and some whinging about jQuery, mootools and ext.

Another glimpse into the stuff that used to hold my attention: http://erlang-cms.blogspot.com. It's about erlang and the blog I wanted to build using erlyweb. Which is more or less a dead framework now. I drank the cool-aid, it's hard to believe I resisted using django for this. Erlang programmers, please fix strings, lol , rofl, tnx; binaries are cute, but they're so 20th century.

My primary goal is to give back the knowledge soaked up after being years and years on irc freenode and reading technical blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help to keep this blog clean. Don't litter with spam.